Menu

Breaking News...

Tonight on the t.v. news.

"Studies show that some artificial sweeteners may not be good for your health."

:lol::lol::lol:

Nooooo, REALLY? Artificial stuff ISN'T good for me? Who knew?!? :001_huh::001_huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm almost 36 years old and my Dad would never let any of us kids drink diet drinks, saying "That crap'll kill you." I've passed that same sage wisdom down to my kidlets, and along to many of my friends over the years.

Well, thank goodness a study has been done on that. I didn't realize there were still people who thought they were not bad for you. Everyone I know on the artificial sweetner ride usually tells me they know it is not good for them while using it.

uuuuuum, ya think?! Anything in excess is not good for you, but food that is chemically/biologically/gentically engineered should not go into your mouth...the naivity of people (or just that some don't care) is slowly killing their bodies...

Stepping down off my soapbox now, :D

Artificial sweeteners are almost certainly bad for your health but the numbers of people who think sugar is better is shocking. :confused:

Sugar = Bad for your health

Artificial sweetener = Bad for your health

Sugar is not good for you either, but in a 1:1 comparison I'd choose sugar (as natural as possible) any day. So, in that sense I am one of the ones who think sugar is better than, say aspartame. It at least comes from a plant. The key word is moderation.