Menu

Follow Up on Snow in NoVa tomorrow:

I think it's hilarious that you guys are getting call for that much snow...we've had diddly squat this year.

I still say it's cause Wolf got the kids sleds for Christmas :lol:

:iagree:

The year we bought the H2, we had squat! The year the lease was up and we had to turn it back in, we had snowmageddon!:glare:

We are getting rain today and tomorrow. The daffodils are blooming, my forsythia is starting to bloom, star magnolias are past their peak, and cherries are starting. Can I say that I love having left the DC area and moved down to Huntsville? I don't miss the snow even though I now have a vehicle that should be able to handle it- all wheel drive Subaru Outback.

Sorry, the last thing I want to see is snow. I hate the dang stuff.

I have to sort of agree with you -- I love the anticipation BEFORE it arrives - the excitement --I hate the awful mess, and when it gets dirty and grey and black afterwards.

I think I like the hunkering down aspect of it.

Edited by MariannNOVA

I have to sort of agree with you -- I love the anticipation BEFORE it arrives - the excitement --I hate the awful mess, and when it gets dirty and grey and black afterwards.

I think I like the hunkering down aspect of it.

:iagree: I still kind of miss it here, now that we have no snow. I also try to keep all Mid Atlantic region snow news low key to avoid listening to the kids' whining about moving!