Menu

Come have a little whine with me?

I first read your title as "Come have a little wine with me?" :lol:

Oh I am so with you on not wanting to clean the house. I also don't want to make meals. Cold cereal is ok for every meal right?

I almost made a wine pun.

A little pinot noir, anyone? :D Or is it too early?

I have already used up my not making meals for the week on spaghetti, turkey sandwiches and nuked soup, and pizza and salad. Clearly, I'm obliged to cook tonight too.

Oooo, I will soooo play along. I am all cranky, too. My poor children are at the point of avoiding me. In my case, it's doing the taxes. Been on my "do this week" list for 3 weeks now.

And all because I'm off sugar and doing taxes has always been a lovely chocolate event for me! Why oh why can't I just be a grown up?!!?If I fly to where you are and clean your house, will you do my taxes? That would work, right? If they take long enough, I'll even make dinner for ya . . .

I'll play...

I have to have the house packed up and ready for the movers by tomorrow night. I am sick of packing. Actually, I'm mostly sick of moving. This is the 5th time in 4 years, with another likely move in a year. It is also the 26th(ish) time for me personally to move. I'm tired!

I'll come clean your house, if you'll come pack mine! :lol:

Edited by Apryl H