Menu

Going to a water park this weekend - what can I wear....

....(other than my swimsuit) - can I wear shorts? and they'll let me do the slides and everything "in" them? Do people actually do that?

I'd just feel more comfortable in my suit & some kind of swim-shorts than just in a swimsuit - though I'm sure the norm is just a suit and I'm just being silly.

hopefully I can find something at target ....

Yep, I always wear shorts over my swimsuit. Actually, it's a men's bathing suit (solid color), and I cut out the inner lining. Since it is a bathing suit, it doesn't break any rules. Those rules are mostly to keep people from wearing cut-offs, because the strings can clog drains. Have fun!

Our park wont allow any street clothes or zippers. Dd has an LLBrean wave body suit (short sleeves and shorts) but it has a front zipper and they wouldnt allow it!

I'd look at a skirt or short swim suit addition. I just ordered my other dd one from Landsend. Cute and fits over her suit.

As long as it doesn't have zippers or rivets, you should be fine. I always wear them & have talked to other women that do too due to the friction wearing out the seat of their suit! Bring on the stiletto heels! :tongue_smilie: