Menu

"I hope when I'm a grown up, you're old and not dead."

'Cause you'll either be old, or dead, and I hope it's old so I can keep on loving you!"

-My 6 y/o son the other night as we were cuddling, reading bedtime stories, and chatting about dreams, wishes and idle thoughts.

:lol: :001_wub:

VERY sweet!!! Write this down!

My nearly 6 yo dd told me the other night as we were reading before bed, "I live a very happy life!" How sweet is that???

VERY sweet!!! Write this down!

My nearly 6 yo dd told me the other night as we were reading before bed, "I live a very happy life!" How sweet is that???

I did...I write them all down lol. I've got an ongoing wordpad document that I've kept consistently since my 11 y/o was four or five (with some sporadic ones from the time she was about 3), and every funny or cute thing my 6 y/o said from the time he could talk). In fact, my daughter and I were reading through it yesterday together and cracking up...there were so many I would have forgotten if I hadn't written them all down. I'm so glad I did. :)