Menu

Female content only

Can we talk about bras for those of us who are less endowed? I am finding it hard to find a bra that fits. I don't want to shop in the pre-teen section, but am desperate. The platex nearly A's don't really do anything for me- is that all there is? I would like a push up bra, but when you don't have much to "push-up", you get a little stuck in the choices. I'm probably at a 34AA. I want to be a grown up! I stopped shopping in the pre-teen section after I got married. I don't want to go back!

Beth

Three words for you:

Fredericks of Hollywood.

Yeah, yeah, their models tend to look like ho-bags, and the clothes are skanky... but their BRAS! They do bras better than anyone. My sister once said "well, if you have to cater to people who wear bras for a living, you have to do it right!" LOL

The caveat is that they only go to 34A, but they have ways of making things fit... I had the best chest of my life on my wedding day!

Everyone always goes to Victoria's Secret, but I haven't found their bras to fit as well or last as long.

Good luck.

asta

I cannot vouch for pushup bras, as I honestly am glad I can wear almost any top and not feel like attention is drawn to my breasts, if you know what I mean. When I was breastfeeding, and they were much larger, I hated trying to find tops that didn't draw attention.

I did buy one that I used for spicier things with my husband years ago with water in it that was a 34A. I can now wear either a 34A or a 36A, but I always buy bras with a tiny bit of padding because I find it disgusting for women's nipples to show under a shirt.

So, I have been buying mine at Target. 34A and 36A.

Don't feel bad....I wear a 32A....yep...I said it, LOL. I hardly ever wear a bra...I buy those tops with the bra built in...LOL! I think I actually found a 32A at Target.

that we will likely not suffer back problems from the weight in the front. I thought my mother was kidding when she told me about a lady who had so much back pain from oversized booKs that she had to have surgery.

Let's be thankful for the little things in life! (Pun intended).

PS: I found some sport bras at Target that do a good enough job for me.

I could do a sports bra, but it would literally make me flat chested. I tend to gain weight in my stomach and thighs so we have this pear thing going on. It was really sad when I was nursing, I was still a 34 A. Try getting a nursing bra for that size!

Beth

:D I am also a 34AA. I like the bras from Victoria's Secret because you can get a padded one that doesn't look padded.

I am a Victoria Secret girl too, the most comfie, that I can wear all day is the Ipex. They are super expensive, but worth the money. I just bought some Gap bras, thinking I can get three for price of one Victoria Secret bra.

Will not make that mistake again. Back to Vicky Secrets.

Jeannette