Menu

Xmas a.m. funny: Me to dh (as he wraps last minute gifts): 'THAT cannot possibly...

I only asked for two things - a 20-post goldfinch feeder and a new platform bird feeder.

I know none of the packages are big enough for the goldfinch feeder. I have been telling DH that for a few days now.

And the platform feeder... I have said at least twice in the past month, "I would really like a new platform feeder. The one I have is broken." A few days ago, DH asked, "Why is your platform feeder hanging crooked? Is it broken?" Yes. That would be why I asked for a new one. :tongue_smilie: Thankfully, my birthday is in a few days so I can put my requests in again.

I only asked for two things - a 20-post goldfinch feeder and a new platform bird feeder.

I know none of the packages are big enough for the goldfinch feeder. I have been telling DH that for a few days now.

And the platform feeder... I have said at least twice in the past month, "I would really like a new platform feeder. The one I have is broken." A few days ago, DH asked, "Why is your platform feeder hanging crooked? Is it broken?" Yes. That would be why I asked for a new one. :tongue_smilie: Thankfully, my birthday is in a few days so I can put my requests in again.

:glare: It's universal,isn't it? :glare:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was a karoake machine for dd11 :D --now that it has been opened and used for two hours, I am not going to be concerned about saving any $$$ for Juilliard. :glare: I am going to go buy a handbag that I will probably carry till they put me in my grave (which is how I justify them -- I carried my first louis from age 23 till age 31. then I got another one that I carried for 10 years. and so on.)

dh said that we will go to NM tomorrow for the louis. I did make a point of telling him on Friday (hey, I've been busy ;)) that it's best if I see the handbag in person so I know precisely what size -- because size does matter. I didn't venture into NM with dd11 the other day when I was over at Tysons because I was just really tired of all the crowds in the mall.

So, tomorrow -- we will go over there -- probably not till late in the day -- the later the better -- I love to delay!

Must go workout now.:001_smile:

And, I just have to say Praise G-d for a Christmas without my heart feeling like it is broken in a million pieces! :)

Dh keeps saying, "My gift is in the garage, right? Too big to wrap, right? You can at least wrap up the keys for me to open!" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

DH and I had to go to the garage together this morning to get something, and while we were down there, I opened the garage door. He turned to me and said, "Am I getting a December to remember?!!!"