Menu

Lollipop Logic?

spaceman

The exercises are easy and quick-to-complete, and I limit the number of pages per day so my kinder won't blast through her workbook. She really enjoys LL, and is about to finish the second of the series. I wasn't sure where to go after the third workbook, so I'm glad you asked!

Guest kdaniele
Does anyone use this? Do you like or dislike it?

What do you use when you've completed it?

We are using it now- my daughter is 5. They are simple exercises that my daughter enjoys. It is in her "Big Box of Learning" (workbooks and activities that we keep in a box for her to do whenever she wants and usually because I am working or on a conference call).

As for where to go next, not sure but open to suggestions.

Edited by kdaniele

My daughter's almost finished with LL 1; like a previous poster, I have to ration the pages lest she finish the whole book in one go. I've ordered LL 2, and after that she might use Logic Safari 1. My son is using LS 1, and the puzzles are exactly the same, just one deduction after another. I've ordered LS 2 for him, but if it's not more interesting I'll be looking into other options. I also plan to have him start playing Rocky's Boots soon.

My dd 5 does Logic one day a week for 15 minutes. She can get through 3-4 pages of her Lollipop logic. She did take more time with the analogies and I think we'll add Analogies for Beginners because she never really got a great grasp on them. We are in the middle of Lollipop Logic and we enjoy it. It's been a great introduction.

I'm not too sure where we will go after Lollipop2. Probably Safari but I'll keep checking this post and see what others recommend.

We are working in Logic Safari 1 now, 1 or 2 a month (for each). I have LS2 and LS3. They are the same, but the grids get more complicated. I would want them to be doing the work independently soon into LS2, because as the grids get more complicated it will be harder to guide/hint from across the kitchen. :001_smile:

Other weeks I fill that slot with math games or word problems.

My big girl finished LL in just two short sittings when she turned 4. I should have rationed the pages but she loved it and it was cute watching her excitement. Now we are using Primary Logic but not often because she complains it's easy. I'm thinking of looking into some books from Criticial Thinking Company but just haven't yet.