Menu

I may have a problem

I think there might be something really wrong with me....I am about two clicks away from buying everything for DS1 for next year ! Seriously, it's all in shopping baskets ready to go. It's like a wave of ambition washes over me and I must plan school ! Must buy materials !

I think I may just want to have all of next year's planning for DS1 done so I can focus on finishing this year without thinking about it and on planning next year for DS2. I don't know...it just seems so early ? Am I the only one who does this ?

Yes, you're the only one who does this. ;) But then the rest of us are running around like chickens without heads trying to deal with Christmas!

Ah, Christmas...I had forgotten about it...we just don't do much for it. Yes, I still need to deal with Christmas !

I held myself off from buying the entire thing last night but I went ahead with the used marketplace things that were not expensive and I had already chosen the exact copy of. But really, I'm pretty set on knowing what we will use...so I guess I might as well go for it....

Edited by laundrycrisis