Menu

We didn't DEJUNK enough---only lived here 10 weeks

IME, the de-junking is not completed the first time you do it. We only 'think' it is completed. Then, one de-junks again, and, imo, it is fairly well de-junked at that point.

Well, we did 3 major dejunkings BEFORE we moved and have done some mini ones since.

We got almost enough change and pop cans out of ds's room to buy dh and I supper tonight. My kids are savers and collectors so this is a constant battle.

Next week I hope to go through the dressers again and cut back on how many clothes they have AGAIN. They just honestly have too much so there is no need to pick up the dirty stuff off the floor or from under the bed as there are more things in the drawers.

Well, we did 3 major dejunkings BEFORE we moved and have done some mini ones since.

We got almost enough change and pop cans out of ds's room to buy dh and I supper tonight. My kids are savers and collectors so this is a constant battle.

Next week I hope to go through the dressers again and cut back on how many clothes they have AGAIN. They just honestly have too much so there is no need to pick up the dirty stuff off the floor or from under the bed as there are more things in the drawers.

See that in red and bolded above -- BEFORE the move, that really only counts as one dejunking! sorry.;)

Your kids sound, well, universal.......like my kids!;)

I have to do this on a regular basis. The only thing is that I can NEVER figure out where all this stuff comes from!!!!! I don't buy it - does it sneak in through open windows at night?:lol:

I think that is what happens here. I rarely buy stuff other than groceries and health and beauty stuff but yet the kid stuff multiplies overnight.