Menu

My Kindle Fire..

Just out if curiosity, any iPad owners ordering a Fire?
Yes. We have both iPad 1s and iPad 2s here. MomsintheGarden had no interest in the iPad because she felt it was too big and heavy so I am getting her a Kindle Fire for her birthday, which is Friday. I will try to review it sometime this weekend, if possible.

We ordered one for each of our children for Christmas. There will be here today! They will be so excited!! They all would like one, but we have them convinced that they are just too expensive. It will be a total shock to them! We will open one and test it out to see how we like it since there is a 30 return period.

We will open one and test it out to see how we like it since there is a 30 return period.
If you do not already have Amazon Prime, please note that doing this will trigger your free one-month trial of Amazon Prime. This might be desirable if you are planning to use that for Christmas shopping. However, if you would rather save the free month until closer to Christmas so that the children can use the Amazon Prime Streaming Video with their new devices, you might want to wait a couple of weeks before testing it. Just something to consider.

Of course if you already have Amazon Prime, then it will not make any difference.

If you do not already have Amazon Prime, please note that doing this will trigger your free one-month trial of Amazon Prime.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but yep, I'm going to enjoy those 30 free days. Makes me feel like genius* for eschewing it up until this point! :lol:

*happens rarely! :tongue_smilie:

Makes me feel like genius* for eschewing it up until this point! :lol:
We're feeling pretty good about this, too! We had Prime through Amazon Mom until October 9. So we've only had to deal with withdrawal symptoms for a little over a month while we waited for the Kindle Fire to ship! :tongue_smilie: Then we get a free month of Amazon Prime, this time with the streaming videos. But after that it seems clear we will be paying for it. Amazon's evil plan is VERKING!! :D
*happens rarely! :tongue_smilie:
I'm not buying it! You've been taking advantage of the Amazon credit card for years but we required you to tell us what a good deal it is before we "saw the light"! (I guess we are getting almost 1200 points for this purchase, right?)

Mine shipped last night with an estimated arrival of tomorrow.:party:

I'm really hoping the UPS guy comes earlier than his normal "sometime between 5-6 pm". Of course, I'm hoping he doesn't as well so I have time to finish off the library book I'm reading so I don't feel guilty about abandoning it to play with my new toy...:lol: