Menu

Candy/Popcorn Delivery?

Does anyone know of a good company that will deliver gift boxes of popcorn & candy? Something like The Popcorn Factory... see below: http://www.thepopcornfactory.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryNavigate?storeId=10201&catalogId=10101&categoryId=21280&pageSize=75&currentPage=1&sortBy=&searchCategory=21280&searchKeywords=

My sister & I want to send something to my grandmother for Christmas. Harry & David is pretty expensive but we'd also like to make sure that what we are sending is good quality. We'd love any recommendations you might have!

I have never had any issues ordering from The Popcorn Factory.

If you want to do a fruit of the month club with Harry & David they offer an Ugly Fruit of the Month (at least they used to) The same fruit only not as perfect as the non-ugly fruit. My sister sent us the ugly fruit one year and it looked great and tasted great.

Have you ordered from them before?

I sent someone something from The Popcorn Factory and found out later that the cookies were stale... :(

Oh yes, there is nothing like Garrett's quality and service. Popcorn Factory is not on the same level at all.