Menu

Today is National Chocolate Day! How did you celebrate?

Guest submarines

Thank you for turning my mundane chocolate consumption into a celebration! :D But really, today I ate two squares of 98% chocolate for the first time in months! My subconscious must have known that today was the day :lol:

I had a GF chocolate buckeye. It was divine and quite satisfying. I may have a tiny snivel of dark chocolate later.

If my children were wise, they would have come and laid GF chocolate confections at the feet of their queen :D, alas, my children are not wise!

Faith

Thank God I did not know this when I was at the store a couple of hours ago...:001_smile:

Ach-How is it that I missed this extraordinary occasion today?!?!? Well, I must spent tomorrow in deep repentance...it helps that Publix has Ben and Jerry's BOGO and World Market is having a chocolate sale.

:lol::D

My girls and I had some fabulous hot cocoa this evening!

:thumbup:

I'm still waiting for dh. Looking out the windows every few minutes and really trying to control the urge to call him and ask what's up. Doesn't he know I'm on freaking out waiting here??? I'm totally jonesing. I shouldn't go this long without again. :lol:

Ohhh. I didn't know that was a holiday today!

Our family had our proper celebration today, though. The in-laws just got back from Belgium so we've been noshing on great chocolates all day. :D I will go eat a few more, though, to ensure I've properly celebrated the holiday. ;):lol: