Menu

Apple has refurbished 64GB iPad 1s for $399.99 right now!

We have an iPad1 and an iPad2; other than the camera (which dd doesn't use very much, surprisingly), the only noticeable difference is the size/weight - the 2 is lighter and thinner. There are a few apps requiring the camera that will not be available to the iPad1.

As far as using them, though, they both seem perfectly fine - I can't really tell the difference other than the camera and the size.

I thought I had settled on the iPad 2 for the younger children for Christmas, but in the end the cost was just more than I could justify. The children have been figuring that would be the case and so I've been getting a couple of requests for iPod Touches for Christmas. :001_smile:

Anyway, I decided I probably can't beat this deal, so they won't be getting iPods for Christmas. ;)

Thanks for the product reviews on the original iPads!

I got one of those in Aug, we have an ipad2 also, so I got the refurbed Ipad 1 for them because our Ipad2 is only 32GB and they love it. I can fit lots of movies on it for them and all their apps. I now have exclusive ownership of the Ipad2.

I don't think you can go wrong with it since like mentioned the only big difference is the lack of cameras on the Ipad1.