Menu

Huggle pod

Ds 4 saw this and asked for it but dh has reservations. He wonders how we would hang the thing :tongue_smilie: and thinks it would have to hang from a beam like where a ceiling fan would go- in the middle of the room- so we would have a chair just hanging in the middle of the room?

Anyone know? Does anyone have this? Does your child like it? Is it worth the money? His grandparents are always asking for ideas so they might very well get it for him and I get so.sick.of.more.toys. but at the same time I do understand dh not wanting a big ole chair hanging in the middle of the room :lol:

Thanks!

Honestly, I've never seen that chair before. But it doesn't look like the most comfortable thing and wouldn't get much use in my house. :)

They are pretty comfy if you like the feeling of being curled up. If one of your kids likes to curl up in a chair, they would probably like the pod. They are always a big hit at OT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...