Menu

If you watch House...

Am I the only one having trouble understanding what Charlyne Yi is saying? I know I'm getting old, and my hearing is not what it used to be, but everything she says sounds like a mumble to me! :001_huh:

I don't watch much t.v.--pretty much just two shows a week. I think that's about to drop down to one show a week. :glare:

No, you're not the only one! She does mumble.

And may I take this opportunity to say, that I cannot stand that character..starting with her mumbling and whiny voice and ending with that hair do. She kind of reminds me of Thelma from Scooby Do for some reason...

I like her, there seems to be more to her than you assume. I agree though, I think she mumbles and she's hard to understand sometimes. This season feels like they are not sure what they want to do, it's the last season, right?

I don't really like her character....and do something about that hair!!

I didn't know this was the last season. I just thought it was the last season with Hugh Laurie in it. Although, if that's true, it's bound to be the last season anyways because what is House without House?

No, you're not the only one! She does mumble.

And may I take this opportunity to say, that I cannot stand that character..starting with her mumbling and whiny voice and ending with that hair do. She kind of reminds me of Thelma from Scooby Do for some reason...

Too funny about her hair do reminding you of Thelma. I was just thinking that last night when I was watching it.

I was fully prepared not to watch this season because really how do you recover from the last episode but then I saw previews for the first episode and I watched it and liked it because well it was House working under pressure but I don't like the new dynamics and I don't think House can carry the whole season by himself. They better figure out something quick or they are going to lose what viewership they have left. I can uncerstand her but I CC so that helps. I don't like her character or her hair though. Bailey (Grey's Anatomy) can pull off the do but that's because her character is so strong that her hair doesn't matter.