Menu

My Introduction

Hi,

I'm a LONG time lurker here and used to go to the old boards. I homeschool my 4 kiddos in San Diego. I have an 8th grader, 6th grader (Nathan-the-entrepreneur from an earlier post), 4th grader, and 1st grader.

I love reading the threads, but mostly feel like I don't have anything to contribute. I'll try though!

The only thing that might get me shunned here is that we LOVE Everyday Math. My husband and I are both math majors and we have been using Everyday Math since my oldest was in kindergarten. I can see why it would be difficult to use in schools, but at home we think it's great!

My kids enjoy theatre (they perform in shows at Balboa Park), Legos, singing, games, and our 2 new kitties.

I'll try to get a picture up as well as the bio I see at the bottom of other's posts.

See you around!

Welcome!

I am north of you in OC :)

everyday math won't get you shunned, while many might not think it's a good fit for them, we are all about doing what is right for your family and kids. :)

this is a nice, tho often passionate place :D