Menu

Poll: How many posts have you made today?

How many posts have you left today?  

1. 1. How many posts have you left today?

• 0 - I have just voted in all the polls.
    • 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41+
    • Um...how can I figure that out???

Including the response you will leave on this poll....how many posts have you made today??

Is that your record?

FYI....this makes my 900th post since joining the board in June of this year and my 27th for today....:blush:

Poll coming....

excellent question -- probably 50+

I am making my goal 30.....now I have two more to go. All of those pills really supped my count today :). I am glad there are people with more than me.....I don't feel so bad. I will say, my house is clean, the kids are fed, and school is done....but those other things I had planned for today......well they just are not happening.

I am making my goal 30.....now I have two more to go. All of those pills really supped my count today :). I am glad there are people with more than me.....I don't feel so bad. I will say, my house is clean, the kids are fed, and school is done....but those other things I had planned for today......well they just are not happening.

What kind of pill have you found that really helps your post count for a day and exactly how many have you taken today?? :D