Menu

Saw this on TheHomeschoolMom on Facebook, made me >:|

haha- re the dictionary, I will say that when I was a pre-teen, I got a bit of a thrill out of thinking up what "dirty" or "slang" words I could look for and try to find in my mother's dictionary.

What can I say, we didn't have the Internet back then. :lol:

I remember owning/reading Sylvester and the Magic Pebble as a kid and blinked when I saw it on this list. Read on as to why and had to roll my eyes. Silly reason. Who even thinks like that?

Anne Frank? A downer? Really? YA THINK?!?!

I love Harry Potter. But I guess I really shouldn't have set up that stake in my backyard....

Bah. I guess whoever wrote that list never heard about that How To guide for pedophiles that caused such an uproar on Amazon a while back. Sylvester and the Magic Pebble indeed!

I remember owning/reading Sylvester and the Magic Pebble as a kid and blinked when I saw it on this list. Read on as to why and had to roll my eyes. Silly reason. Who even thinks like that?

I had to go see why my girls' favorite book was on the list. I don't even remember that part. :001_huh: Obviously, that made a very deep impression on us. I'm going to have to get it off the shelf to look now.

I guess the logging industry wouldn't appreciate the fact that dh showed The Lorax every year in his science classes? :lol: Oh, and lol at 21 districts in TX banning the boy's body book...considering they force our children to participate in their "It's worth the wait" program. :confused: