Menu

Subscribe & Save...on Amazon

I use it for disposable diapers and for Mrs. Meyers all-purpose cleaning solution. I love it.

It's great because you can cancel or change the frequency at any time. So, when we're using cloth more often, I'll only have the disposables delivered every three months or so. When the kids are in disposables more, I'll have them delivered once a month.

I get the cleaning solution delivered 1-2 times a year.

I've used it for diapers, supplements and now recently coffee. It's worth it and if you're not sure how often to get a delivery, just go with every six months....you can change it if needed to an immediate delivery or extend it out (or even cancel if you decide you don't want it on auto-delivery).

The one I have on subscription right now is coffee since it's insanely expensive. I just watch now and wait until the low price comes along (which is about once a month) and when it hits, do a delivery now and then keep it set at every six months. That way I don't miss the good price, but also don't get a delivery at the insanely high price either.

It's called "Amazon Mom" and you get 15% off for being a member of that (it's free) and an additional 15% for Subscribe and Save on certain baby products. I get baby wash, wipes and diapers and it's nice that it does come free to the door in 2 days. It saves me from running to Target or Walmart and then browsing all the endcaps and spending more money :) It is very easy to cancel and they even shoot you a reminder whenever a order is going to be shipped so you can cancel, delay your order or whatever. I recommend it.

It's called "Amazon Mom" and you get 15% off for being a member of that (it's free) and an additional 15% for Subscribe and Save on certain baby products. I get baby wash, wipes and diapers and it's nice that it does come free to the door in 2 days. It saves me from running to Target or Walmart and then browsing all the endcaps and spending more money :) It is very easy to cancel and they even shoot you a reminder whenever a order is going to be shipped so you can cancel, delay your order or whatever. I recommend it.

it's just for baby items...diapers, wipes, etc? If so, that is a bummer for me...we are beyond that stage...thankfully....don't they realize that mom's buy other things that aren't for a baby??? oh well...great for those who still are buying such products for their little bundles.

it's just for baby items...diapers, wipes, etc? If so, that is a bummer for me...we are beyond that stage...thankfully....don't they realize that mom's buy other things that aren't for a baby??? oh well...great for those who still are buying such products for their little bundles.

My baby is 10 :tongue_smilie:, and I have offically maxed out mine. I got an email after I ordered last week which said I had earned the maximum number of months (12), and would not be able to earn any more. I don't order any baby products and have still been able to earn extra months past the free intro offer. I think most of mine have been earned by ordering vitamins and supplements.