Menu

Ah.....I now know my true worth as a source of wisdom to pass on to my children.....

My ds just called and had a very long conversation about........

baby poop and what is ok and what isn't. :tongue_smilie: Glad I can be recognized by my children as an expert in something!! :lol:

LOL! I'm impressed that a son would ask those questions. My sons are totally grossed out by baby bodily functions and have sworn that they will NOT change diapers (their little cousin is being potty trained currently). :D

LOL! I'm impressed that a son would ask those questions. My sons are totally grossed out by baby bodily functions and have sworn that they will NOT change diapers (their little cousin is being potty trained currently). :D

Well, he was a panicking daddy ready to rush his little princess to the emergency room. Dr. Mom was able to quickly assure him that all was normal and that he was over-reacting. :D

(ETA: Since dil's youngest sibling is 18, I think ds calling me was simply by default since I still have one in diapers!:lol:)

Edited by 8FillTheHeart

LOL

My usefulness to oldest seems to be in the cooking department. And packing/airport department.

I remember suddenly noticing right after my oldest was born that my knowledge of babycare all was from when I was 3 and my sister was born. I asked my mother if I could rely on that knowledge and she was indignant and said that of course I could, that she had showed me very carefully how to care for my baby doll just like she was caring for my sister and made sure that I did it right. I guess I do vaguely remember that.

I'm not surprised your son was worried. How a baby who eats exactly the same thing every day (nursing) can produce such a variety of messy diapers is a mystery.

Nan