Menu

Netflix Question

Yes you can. A year ago my in-laws did have a little bit of a problem with this, though, because apparently (at least last year), one Netflix account does have a max number of devices it can be used on. Not at one time which makes sense, but just accessed from for streaming. They had a Wii, Blueray player, iPod, iPad, and I think they used it here once and maybe somewhere else and then it wouldn't let them use it anywhere else. I think they had to call them and have one device deleted or something, but it was a bit of a hassle. Probably if it's just one or two people, though, it wouldn't be an issue. This was all something I heard second hand a year ago, so I may be wrong, but it might be worth looking at.

Yes you can. A year ago my in-laws did have a little bit of a problem with this, though, because apparently (at least last year), one Netflix account does have a max number of devices it can be used on... I think they had to call them and have one device deleted or something, but it was a bit of a hassle.

It is true, you can only have five devices that have access to one's Netflix account, but it's very easy to delete one or more of them online and then add the one you want to use. What did we ever do without Netflix??

I have heard this has changed and you can now have more than 5. Computers don't count either.

Dawn

It is true, you can only have five devices that have access to one's Netflix account, but it's very easy to delete one or more of them online and then add the one you want to use. What did we ever do without Netflix??

We have two tvs and six laptops that we run netflix on (frequently five at a time) and we have never had a problem. :confused: