Menu

Here's the Glossary:

Men in Kilts: Because we can; Because it disperses tension

teA: What you make, generally in the early morning or late evening, with your spouse. Kids are never a part of this particular teA, although they may be a logical outcome.

bOOks: Can come in many shapes and sizes: Coffee Table, Hardcover, Pocket Books, Brochure. Young bOOks generally have firm, perky bindings which will get loose and worn later, after babies seek sustenance therein.

Carpet removal: Adjusting the naturally-growing pelt in the area concerned with teA. This could mean full removal (hardwood floors) or some version of downsizing (area rug).

If you figure those out, you're in, but reading the original threads where these terms organically bloomed is worth the hours of admission.

You got THAT right. :iagree:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the Glossary:

teA: What you make, generally in the early morning or late evening, with your spouse. Kids are never a part of this particular teA, although they may be a logical outcome.

bOOks: Can come in many shapes and sizes: Coffee Table, Hardcover, Pocket Books, Brochure. Young bOOks generally have firm, perky bindings which will get loose and worn later, after babies seek sustenance therein.

Carpet removal: Adjusting the naturally-growing pelt in the area concerned with teA. This could mean full removal (hardwood floors) or some version of downsizing (area rug).

If you figure those out, you're in, but reading the original threads where these terms organically bloomed is worth the hours of admission.

Ooooh! Cliff Notes!!!

*like*

:thumbup:

Well, perhaps because I have my page breaks still set at ridiculously low levels, but.

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTEEN PAGES????

AND A CLOSED THREAD???

LOL!

Will somebody pop me some popcorn please? I'm gonna be up all night....

Thanks so much for your help!:D

You can set your account to show 50 posts per page so that you don't have to change pages as many times. Trust me that will be helpful with many of the great threads.

You can set your account to show 50 posts per page so that you don't have to change pages as many times. Trust me that will be helpful with many of the great threads.
Thanks. I think I'll go do that. I'm halfway through my third reading assignment.

It's all about troll hunting. Trolls in kilts, to be specific.

fudd%5B1%5D.jpg

Be vehwee, vehwee qwiet.

They'wh hunting twowuhs.

Thanks. I think I'll go do that. I'm halfway through my third reading assignment.

It's all about troll hunting. Trolls in kilts, to be specific.

fudd%5B1%5D.jpg

Be vehwee, vehwee qwiet.

They'wh hunting twowuhs.

I have finally, truly, laughed out loud. Beyond laughing out loud.

Shartle.

My hat is off to unsinkable.

:lol: I don't use that smiley lightly, either.

Here's the Glossary:

I feel very enlightened.

LOL Let me just be the first to say that I still not know if you're a troll. :lol:

Seriously. <I am watching you> :D

Welcome, welcome!! lol :grouphug:

Oooh, oooh! I know she's not a troll! I've MET her. Heck, I drove 6 hours each way to meet her for lunch. :001_huh: Of course, since I'm coming out of lurkdom to say that, you'll probably think I'm a troll. Or a sock puppet. Or a sock puppet of a troll. This could get interesting.

Let me ease your mind. I have met her IRL. If she is a troll she is a lovely one. Of course you don't know me either so I guess the possibility remains that we are trolls in cahoots.

Rats. And I just joined your cahoot because I responded before I finished reading. Can this ----> :grouphug: be a circle of cahoots? Cahooting sock puppet trolls? Can you tell I'm avoiding cleaning my house like the plague? Not that my house is like the plague, but that I'm avoiding it like I would avoid the plague. Not that I've ever gone out of my way to avoid a plague.

Edited by Lulabelle

I have finally, truly, laughed out loud. Beyond laughing out loud.

Shartle.

My hat is off to unsinkable.

:lol: I don't use that smiley lightly, either.

Dang you to gas station coffee, Susan. (I know that would be hell for you.)

I have resisted coming out of lurkdom here for YEARS. Leave it to you to be the one to finally make me post.

PS. I have dared dh (an RN) to start using "shartle" at work.

Someone will have to help with those other things but multiquotes I know.

At the bottom of each post is three buttons. The first says quote. The second looks like a piece of paper with an quotation mark and a plus sign. As you read through a thread you can press that for each quote you want to respond too. Then when you make a reply as you always do all the things you have pressed will show up.

I wondered how to do that!! That makes responding to multiple things SOOOO much easier!!!:001_smile:

ETA: What is the third buttone....the paper and quill without the word quote?

Here's the Glossary:

:lol::lol::lol:

I wondered how to do that!! That makes responding to multiple things SOOOO much easier!!!:001_smile:

ETA: What is the third buttone....the paper and quill without the word quote?

It's reply to post. Depending on which format you use to view threads, it can make following the train on conversation and who is replying to whom a bit easier.

Rats. And I just joined your cahoot because I responded before I finished reading. Can this ----> :grouphug: be a circle of cahoots? Cahooting sock puppet trolls? Can you tell I'm avoiding cleaning my house like the plague? Not that my house is like the plague, but that I'm avoiding it like I would avoid the plague. Not that I've ever gone out of my way to avoid a plague.

There ought to be a youtube video about that.