Menu

Math Mammoth is on HSBC again!

MeaganS

I can't believe how slowly the numbers are increasing...it's almost time to start school! Doesn't anyone else want Math Mammoth right now?

I wonder if lots of people have already purchased it prior to this sale?

I committed to buy at 30%...the author has put it all on sale on kagi for 25% off, so the HSBC group buy at 20% isn't the best deal.

I think part of the problem is the numbers won't show for a while. I committed at 40%, so my purchase isn't showing. I think the only purchases showing are the ones who will buy at 20%. At some point, enough will buy at 20% or 30% to make 50 needed for the 30% level, and the numbers will jump. Same with when there are enough committed in general to buy at 40%. Does that make sense?

I think part of the problem is the numbers won't show for a while. I committed at 40%, so my purchase isn't showing. I think the only purchases showing are the ones who will buy at 20%. At some point, enough will buy at 20% or 30% to make 50 needed for the 30% level, and the numbers will jump. Same with when there are enough committed in general to buy at 40%. Does that make sense?

That does make sense. There are probably quite a few people waiting for at least a 30% discount. Hopefully those numbers will jump soon!

LOL I shared it and everyone who posted was mad that it was the whole curriculum and not the parts. :tongue_smilie: I'm glad someone wants it! I really want the deeper discount. :D Only 24 more sales to go. :001_huh:

I want it but I can't afford the whole curriculum. If I knew it was 50% off maybe but I already bought everthing for this year and went well over the budget. If I buy one more thing dh will kick me out of the house. :crying:

p.s. I forgot to add I already bought 1-A light blue series a couple of moths ago.

Edited by desertmum