Menu

LOL! Gotta love some of the things our kids play!

8filltheheart

:lol:

That's priceless.

My son wanted me to rearrange the living room recently so he and his 2yo brother could recreate the battle of Thermopylae. He was soooo upset when I said no.

Some kids come up with the funniest things, don't they?

I walked into the room and my 9 yod had her cute, adorable stuffed pigs hanging by their tails from skirt hangers. I asked her what she was doing and her answer was "I'm smoking them!" :lol: :lol:

(We read about preserving meat via smoking and salting yesterday.)

I read this to my DH (a butcher) and he :smilielol5: and said it was the best use of stuffed animals he'd ever heard.

My son wanted me to rearrange the living room recently so he and his 2yo brother could recreate the battle of Thermopylae. He was soooo upset when I said no.

Give him a couple of yrs! ;) My boys used to recreate Greek/Persian battles (with a twist!!) all the time. One of the funniest ones I witnessed was when the Persians arrived at the shore in their ships (laundry baskets) and the Greeks attacked w/ their superior light sabers and declared victory! :lol:

(but the smoked pigs still is my all time favorite!!)

I read this to my DH (a butcher) and he :smilielol5: and said it was the best use of stuffed animals he'd ever heard.

:lol::lol:

I walked into the room and my 9 yod had her cute, adorable stuffed pigs hanging by their tails from skirt hangers. I asked her what she was doing and her answer was "I'm smoking them!" :lol: :lol:

(We read about preserving meat via smoking and salting yesterday.)

I love it! I love that we can feed our kids' imaginations, too, so that they can come up with all sorts of fun ideas. My dd is currently working on creating a "Play Corner" with the 14yo neighbour girl who is super nice. They have both collected all sorts of "stuff" from both homes, and have this nice little play/sitting area all set up (and ever changing) under the trees on our property line. They have been at it for a couple of weeks now.