Menu

How do you start a blog?

I am considering doing a blog, but I have no idea how to start. I am not too technically advance, but can usually figure stuff out. I would like a way to journal our homeschooling and just our life. It is funny how so many family and friends really don't know us and I THINK I want to share. I am a horrible writer, and that is the only thing stopping me. I know my husband will be concern with security and having our life out there for everyone to view. Anyone have any suggestions or can you point me in the right direction. :bigear:

Just get on to Blogger, open a Google account and it'll walk you step by step through the process. I'm not techo-savvy in any way, shape or form, but it is very easy with Blogger. They also have a great q & a page so you can get pictures on, videos, etc. I thought it was a very user friendly program.

Just get on to Blogger, open a Google account and it'll walk you step by step through the process. I'm not techo-savvy in any way, shape or form, but it is very easy with Blogger. They also have a great q & a page so you can get pictures on, videos, etc. I thought it was a very user friendly program.

:iagree:

I don't put my kids' names on our blog. I just go with K and H. If your kiddos have a nickname, I would go with that. :)

When you set up an account on blogger you can make it so that only those people you invite can read it. You have to have an email address for them, you send them an invitation, they get and e-mail and create an account and there you have it. I haven't had any problems with it so far.

• 1 month later...
Where do you find "Blogger"? If you don't mind, can you copy/paste the link?

I'm interested in the idea of blogging as well, and I'm very techno-dinosaurish!

just google blogger, or blogspot- they are the same.

Kandty,

good for you! If you share your blog address, we will come visit!

:D

• 3 weeks later...
it looks great! Nice title! You are going to love blogging and meeting new people through blogging :)

If you look at blogs much, you'll see many of us have no writing skill. I certainly don't! But it's nice to have the record anyway.

Thank you!! :001_smile: The name came from a plate I have that says to celebrate everything!