Menu

News from Imp?

Joshua (yup, right name) looks perfect.

I'm just hating this. I should be enjoying my pregnancy, planning, excited...but now I'm dealing with health issues for me, and its just robbing me of all joy.

Coming from a 'stick your head in the sand' kind of family and most definitely marrying into one, is it possible to just forget about it for a while and worry when all the tests are done?

Or again, we could start a thread destined for the dumpster? How about if we PQR, Spy Car, and Barry Goldwater to get into a fig . . er discussion? That might be diverting?

I wish I were with you irl, I would regale you with all my woes. [dh and I have a gift of being so self-absorbed, our friends with real problems forget about them for a while.]:D

I am not trying to make light of your problems, just your heart. You know laughter doth good kind of thing. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Please tell us how we can help. It is hard sitting here miles and miles away and not being able to do anything. :grouphug:

Edited by newlifemom
needed to adjust wording