Menu

Best $1.00 Currclick sale items that YOU have bought and USE

Hunter

I like Master Planner and Study Starters. I paid more than the current $1.00 each for them and think they are worth even the higher price.

I downloaded a couple of the Scribe combos, but have not used them yet, so cannot give a review. It's kinda weird that the single pdfs and the combos are the same price :-0 I like the astronomy sheets in Boy Scribe and the high school sheets in History Scribe. For $1.00 I'll bet I use the GeoScribe sheets at some point.

What else is a really good bargain and will get USED? Not just for me, but in general? What is the best of the best, for $1.00?

Westvon's Happy Scribe copybooks. I have them all printed off for ds10 to use in the fall. MUCH cheaper than A Reason for Handwriting or Pentime. I wanted him to do his dictation in cursive, but he requested handwriting sheets instead. He's excited for the Uniformed Services pack and I can't wait for him to do the Presidential Quotations from the Quotations pack. I agree, it is odd they allowed their package sets to go for $1.

What cursive font is Westvon using in the copywork books? I think the copywork books are no longer available at some places due to a copyright problem?? Fans of them might want to grab them now, if this is true.

Do you use Dan's doodles as inspiration for your own doodles, or to color?

The literary elements lap book confuses me. I can't figure it out. Are there any instructions or a lesson in the pdf?

From Happy Scribe Combo #1 - The Bible

"Each copybook has twenty sayings, presented in three different common handwriting fonts: Classic Block Printing, D'Nealian Italic and Cursive."

It does not say what type of Cursive, though.

I did enjoy lots of stuff like that, all though not recently some items would be

Bible Scribe

History Scribe

Westvon Copywork

Various unit studies/lapbooks that match up with what we are doing

Journey Into Learning has beautiful lapbooks!

Notebooking Pages has good stuff

Notebooking Nook also has delightful stuff

I bought an Olympics lapbook and used it but it was more than $1.00 :). i think most of the GOOD stuff on CurrClick costs more than $1 that we have actually used - lapbooks mostly, but I've also purchased some stories and teacher philosophy type books there that I have read :).

I'm looking at the unit study on the United Nations for $1.99. I've been very interested in the UN lately as I have started my geography studies. It's kind of hard to understand much of what is taking place worldwide without understanding the role that the UN plays in things.