Menu

S/O Myers-Briggs test for kids

Is there one online that would be good for young teens? I just breezed through the one at Humanmetrics, guessing at what ds might answer. The questions are not really relative to his experience, though. I ended up with my personality type, which I'm not sure he is. :lol::lol:

This one is for 7-12. http://www.personalitypage.com/html//cgi-local/build_pqk.cgi I don't know if it's a version of the one you did.

That one was much better. I filled it out and the answer is much more suited to him.

An interesting point on that one is the only give 3 letters, not 4. They leave off the T and F. They're reasoning is that a child doesn't develop those traits until at least 13. That correlates to where ds is. I can't peg him as a T or F yet, but I do see the INJ in him.

An interesting point on that one is the only give 3 letters, not 4. They leave off the T and F. They're reasoning is that a child doesn't develop those traits until at least 13. That correlates to where ds is. I can't peg him as a T or F yet, but I do see the INJ in him.

I'm a little confused. I did my oldest and got an INJ, but my youngest came up as an EFJ. I thought it was N/S and T/F. So I getting 3 letters, but not the same 3 traits?

Debbie

My teen just took the adult one (with help), and dd and I are the same: ISFJ (no wonder we fuss...)

Ds is INFJ

Dh is INFP

I was an E until I got surrounded by introverts!

Type Talk is a book that is easily understood. I haven't heard of three letters, there are 16 temperaments, four letters, E/I, N/S, T/F, P/J