Menu

When are further levels of WWS & ALL expected?

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to be clear...The complete PDF files for both ALL and WWS will be ready in the fall? Also, is their a more specific date than 'fall'. I do not want to wait until October to begin our lessons. Sorry for all the questions -- I just need to make some final decisions before I purchase our curriculum. Thanks so much!

I just want to be clear...The complete PDF files for both ALL and WWS will be ready in the fall? Also, is their a more specific date than 'fall'. I do not want to wait until October to begin our lessons. Sorry for all the questions -- I just need to make some final decisions before I purchase our curriculum. Thanks so much!

We'll be using the sample of WWS until the PDF is available, and I don't think we'll have a problem. If you use up the sample and it's still not available, I'd send an email to see if you can get more.

Edited by wapiti

but are the PDF's resellable? Just thought of that since I usually buy hard copies that I then resell.

No matter, I'll still buy the PDF's since I need them before December. :lol:

Blessings,

Lucinda

Edited by HSMom2One

No I don't think pdfs are resellable. THere was a discussion about this on the General board awhile back. It was one of the negatives along w/ printing costs for folks buying pdfs. But we won't have much of a choice w/ WWS/ALL as I'll want to get started w/ them as soon as they come out in pdf....unless we're talking weeks and not months.

Thanks, Capt_U. I thought that was the case, but hadn't read the discussion you mentioned. Oh well. The timing is everything for us here, so we'll have to bite the bullet too.

As to printing costs, I think I'll just print off the student sheets in sections as we need them, then punch and make a binder. At least cost will be gradual over the school year.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Edited by HSMom2One

They are also avilable on amazon for preorder and you get a discount there for preordering, but you will get it faster if you order it from PHP.

Yeah, I've had them on my wishlist there for a while. The savings is VERY tempting, but when it comes down to it I just can't wait that long. Drat!!!

Blessings,

Lucinda

I really wish they would get specific with the date it will be available, so we can make definate plans. I am also concerned about next year, I don't want the stress of anticapation when it is time for school to start. Nor do I want to go without curriculum or finish samples before the books are ready. It would have been nice it it were timed to come out in July instead of in the middle of a school year.

Oh why do publishers do this to us?