Menu

So, we're FINALLY getting a Wii. Which games/programs do you like best for...

I LOVE LOVE my Wii Fit Plus with the balance board (although I really need to start working out more - I was doing GREAT with it last year & lost a ton of weight with that and a diet).

My kids (7,5) really enjoy the Wii Lego Star Wars, and my hubby likes it also! I got Tony Hawk Shred for my hubby and that went over well for awhile (but he hasn't done much recently) - has a neat skateboard remote.

We just got Wii for Christmas and dh bought me Wii Fit Plus. I love it. But so do my children, so we have to fight over who gets to play. I have heard great things about Just Dance, so that is on my list for what to get next. Sports and Sports Resort are fun, but not as much fun as the Wii Fit games, IMO.

Our Wii comes with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. I would like to get Wii Fit too. EK wants Dance Dance Revolution--at least I think that's it. It's a dancing game; that's all I can remember right now. Are there more dancing games besides DDR?

I love the original Wii Sports, the one with Tennis. It got to the point where I was the only one playing it, and all I played was Tennis (with the occassional bout of golf) DH decided it wasn't worth keeping it since I was the only one playing, and I only played one game.,,,,

Then he went out and purchased a PS3 and HE only plays GTA on it......

Go figure.... :glare: