Menu

Khan Academy and singapore math 3

happycc

I was just on Khan academy and just noticed that he teaches Singapore math 3!!!

Has anyone used it? I am thinking about having my entering 4th graders to start it this summer to prepare for teaching textbooks 5th grade for the fall.

It's standards edition, right? Anyone know how quickly he's getting the videos up? I've got one starting 3A soon and really think these videos would benefit her greatly! I just think we'll pass up the ones he has so far if he's not posting them rather quickly... :(

My youngest watched the first one twice today and then zoomed through his lesson. He liked it that much. Made me very happy as I had to really force him to sit down for the first viewing.

My oldest is struggling with area of a circle and I found a video there for that also.

I love Kahn Academy.

Wow, that is awesome! We love both Singapore Math and Khan Academy. I've already said Khan is my hero. Now I love them both even more. :001_wub:

"We will (eventually)do all of the lectures in the Singapore Math curriculum (which we like). You can follow along through the workbooks available at singaporemath.com"

:svengo:

You made my day-thanks! Love Kahn, Love Singapore-together it is like cookies and milk!

And we're just headed into Sing 3 this fall-woohoo!

Us too! If you happen to hear how quickly those videos are going to be put out, please let me know! :)