Menu

educational (or fun) ipad apps?

Our new ipad is arriving next week. :):001_smile:

We're going on a 6 week road trip this summer, which was the impetus for the ipad (with g3/whatever connectivity).

I am scoping out educational apps.

+ Spanish

+ geography

+ science

+ states

+ anything else!

Ones that are fun as well as educational would be ideal. Especially nice would be any that could involve two or more players.

Any favorites?

TIA!

My kids are also love Stack the States and Stack the Countries. I love Bananagrams. Battleship is something more than one person can play. I wonder if there is chess or checkers also?

We like ArtPuzzle. I have the free one and my dd keeps asking me to buy the full version. It's a great way to familiarize kids with great works of art and artists. Math Bingo gets them doing some math drills. Of course there's Angry Birds and Cut the Rope. My dh said he thought Angry Birds was good for geometry but I think that is a stretch! ;)

Not sure if you need any preschooler or Kinder apps. My little one likes Super Why, Park Math, and the Grover Book (There is a Monster at the End of this Book) is so cute!

Edited by Michelle in TX
spelling