Menu

Who said "chickens" couldn't donate blood??

:lol: This "chicken" just did! All went well. I felt fine and had no problems. I'll definitely do it again!

By donating, I got a free entry into my next 5K, a free personal pan pizza coupon from Pizza hut, and a tee-shirt. Plus I know someone will benefit from my blood. Not bad for an hour of my time!

Thanks for all the encouragement and advice!!:grouphug:

:lol: This "chicken" just did! All went well. I felt fine and had no problems. I'll definitely do it again!

By donating, I got a free entry into my next 5K, a free personal pan pizza coupon from Pizza hut, and a tee-shirt. Plus I know someone will benefit from my blood. Not bad for an hour of my time!

Thanks for all the encouragement and advice!!:grouphug:

You ROCK, Jen. Very proud board buddy here.

(I had to admit that at first I thought this was another chicken thread. LOL!)

Jen,

So proud of you. I too used to be a chicken to, until my husband convinced me of all the good that comes from giving blood (besides benefits to the receiver). It really helps with your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I don't give very regularly (like my husband who has given 4 gallons), but every little bit helps. Way to go!