Menu

Children's books about mobile libraries?

Wild About Books

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bookmobile+zoo&x=0&y=0

------------------

We also have a book or two written by one of our local librarians about our town's bookmobile.;) I think you'd have to contact our local library to purchase a copy.

Dog Tales: The Adventures of Smyles

http://catalog.amespubliclibrary.org/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=13062T701O497.90981&profile=main&uri=link=3100018~!413490~!3100001~!3100002&aspect=basic_search&menu=search&ri=3&source=~!horizon&term=Marner%2C+Kay.&index=PAUTHOR

I don't have a title for you, just wanted to say thank you for bringing back fond memories of the bookmobile we used to have come to our neighborhood on Saturday mornings when we lived in Colorado Springs. It was fun to traipse over there with the kids and find books inside the library-on-wheels. Then we'd go get a doughnut at the little bakery nearby. *Happy sigh*

I had some new books to my library request, but none of these are the book I'm thinking about. Gosh, maybe it wasn't about a bookmobile. I remember it was an older book, and there was a girl who needed a ride in the winter, but her driveway was really long and steep, and the bookmobile woman drove her. I don't remember all the details, and gosh I might be mixing them up, it was so long ago. I might never know!