Menu

still at my mother-in-laws...

:grouphug: Can you go out for coffee by your self? Go for a run? Have a good friend at home call you to tell you about an "emergency" that will require you leave for home right now?

My dh took the car somewhere. At least he took the baby. I told him he needs to come back ASAP because I need to get out of here. I'm thinking the bookstore or I might try to catch a movie.

Man, you are reading my mind. My in-laws bought our rental house and moved in...and we just can't afford to move out.....yet. They hate homeschooling, interfere constantly, are horrible influences, undermine our parenting and generally drive us nuts.

I feel your pain. I really do. I try to remember that I have my husband, and my boy (okay, fine, our cat, too) and try to remember that they are my immediate little family and they are who counts the most. I am respectful to the parents and brothers but, we generally try to stay away and remain a tightnit threesome.

If you ever need someone to talk to, PM me...I'm all ears =)