Menu

Is it required

Yes. It is necessary to use some method of emphasis in order to distinguish your child's love from the more generic variety.

It is the same grammatical rule that applies to teens on FB; it is incorrect to say "Hi" and include merely one exclamation point.

Yes. It is necessary to use some method of emphasis in order to distinguish your child's love from the more generic variety.

It is the same grammatical rule that applies to teens on FB; it is incorrect to say "Hi" and include merely one exclamation point.

LOL, thanks for clearing that up!

I guess you've never had a child who LOVES Singapore Math so much she taught herself prime factorization while you slept in, AND made you pancakes? Or a child who LOVES Latin Christina so much he decided to become a priest -- even though you're Jewish? Well, it's not my fault you buy such uninspiring curricula!

I guess you've never had a child who LOVES Singapore Math so much she taught herself prime factorization while you slept in, AND made you pancakes? Or a child who LOVES Latin Christina so much he decided to become a priest -- even though you're Jewish? Well, it's not my fault you buy such uninspiring curricula!

Too funny!

:iagree::iagree::D