Menu

Tues Waste of Time: Humor me, Please! While I don't give a hoot about................

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has a great recipe for scones? I want to make some for breakfast! We have to head out in the morning for co-op but I thought we could sip tea and have scones for breakfast and watch a little coverage. I want to watch the TLC (I think it is) coverage because it will have The What Not to Wear hosts and also Randy from Say Yes to the Dress.

BTW, Bootsie, I like the second dress in your original post. I don't think she'd go for the ruffles of the first dress. She's more chic.

My thoughts exactly on Kate. Little personality and barely any warmth. And from what I have heard while vicariously listening to the TV the other night, is that she is rather calculating, which, I think may be true. Possibly snooty also. Oh well ... to each her own or his own or whatever.

Calculating is probably a good trait for a girl marrying the heir to a throne. Fergie is a good example of what happens if you don't have enough interest in the details, huh?

Rosie