Menu

If you trie cake pops but weren't impressed with the flavor/texture, then I highly

recommend these! Brownie Pops! I baked a box of brownie mix, using 1 less egg than it called for. Once they cooled, I rolled/squished them into balls and chilled them in the fridge for a couple of hours before dipping and decorating them. They were way better than the cake pops I've tried. And they turned out so cute, too!

post-232-13535084765008_thumb.jpg

post-232-13535084765766_thumb.jpg

post-232-13535084765008_thumb.jpg

post-232-13535084765766_thumb.jpg

Have you tried the ones made from a package of crushed Oreos and a package of cream cheese (otherwise made the same)? I much prefer the Oreo truffles to the cake balls, texture wise. I'll have to try the brownie ones!

I just had some oreo cookie balls at a party last night. They were amazing. They also had some cookie balls made out of Nutter Butters. So good!

Your brownie pops came out great. So fun!

I tried Bakerella's cake pops but didn't like them. Way too sweet (I don't mind canned frosting, but these were just too sweet), and it was like eating soggy, half-baked, super sweet cake. I would be willing to tried the brownie version, since there's no extra frosting.

I agree, the cake pops are too soggy and too sweet. I don't do canned frosting, but use a homemade buttercream.

I can't wait to try the brownie pops. I like that they don't need any icing for glue.