Menu

We're getting a Whole Foods!!

I'm jealous!!!

Their produce is wonderful. I am trying to remember what I like when we drive there, their pizza, the gelatto, the bakery department, you can get reverse osmosis water by the gallon in your own containers, organic milk, eggs, cheese, there is a brand of pickles I like there, I like the 365 brand applesauce and peanut butter, you can buy cool food by the pound, how's that?

In the fall they stock amazing mangoes for about two weeks (I don't remember the name, but they remain green when ripe). The entire family eats at least one per day, they're that good.

we have a WF in our city. At first I was gung-ho about it. Now, not so much. I don't necessarily think it's THAT expensive considering WHAT they are selling there, but after all the junk going on with their "supporting local farms", and taking raw milk out of their stores... I don't go as much.

I do love the convenience of having it here in town if I absolutely need to go. Their meats and seafood quality is pretty dang good. :D