Menu

Exploring the mystery behind the reflection in Dick Cheney's glasses

:w00t: :smilielol5:

Oh man, I'm crying here. I have no idea what the Rick roll thingy is, but I got real close to my screen after I clicked zoom, and my volume is up nice and loud. I think I jumped a foot! :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

ROTFLMBO!!!

ETA: Oh my word. This is too hilarious! I can't believe, as the former world biggest Rick Astley fan, that I've never heard of this.

:w00t: :smilielol5:

Oh man, I'm crying here. I have no idea what the Rick roll thingy is, but I got real close to my screen after I clicked zoom, and my volume is up nice and loud. I think I jumped a foot! :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

ROTFLMBO!!!

:lol::lol::lol:Tooooo funny!!!!!

Anj, you are too speedy. See my ETA.

And isn't it odd (and somehow so wrong) that we're less than a mile apart right now, yet communicating via posting here? :D

Aha!! I just went back and saw it. :D

And yes, I agree with you. Odd and somehow wrong indeed. Then again I do the same thing with my husband. Not when he's home though, just at work. We make social plans, check the calendar, compare prices on things, etc. all through email. Strange but true. :glare: