Menu

Miss this place!

Holy moly its been forever. I did a google search and found a thread on here that matched my search.

So, to all my old buds on here, how is it going? And Hi Kari, I know you will see this!!! XO

-Tracie aka Copswife in Florida

Mini update on us - we adopted our daughter, which is about when I stopped posting. That was our fifth child. Our oldest got into the "Street to Seat" pilot program in the Army, which is actually called WOFT. He went through basic and finished warrant officer candidate school. Now he's in Alabama in flight school. God is good! We still have four at home and God has been whispering in my heart about fostering or adopting... so we'll see where He leads in that. We are all at a WONDERFUL Classical Conversations community. I'm an Essentials tutor, was a Foundations tutor last year. Love it. That's about it. Glad to be back... I'll have to pop in here more often. :D

Edited by Copswife

Guest Katia

Hi, Tracie! It's good to see you again. :001_smile: Thanks for the family update. Sounds like life is being good to you. I've missed your posts.