Menu

Type then delete

I do it all the time! Glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes I do it because I feel I've gotten too personal, or I don't have anything intelligent to say. Other times, I start a really detailed response to something and don't have the brain power to finish it.:001_smile: Most times though I just get sidetracked by real life and by the time I get back to it I'm just not interested in adding my 2 cents anymore.

Yep, but it is usually because I expect the thread to go south too fast. There are some topics that just have a life of thier own. You can't even touch on some subjects without either starting a huge debate or people getting offended.

Most of the time I delete my posts because I figure I'm not really part of the popular crowd on here and no one cares what I have to say anyways.

In fact this thread may just die off now that I have replied, as I am notorious for killing threads. :tongue_smilie:

:tongue_smilie:Whatever. You're just being self-conscious (like the rest of us...) And you could you not be popular, with Gollum as your avatar??

:grouphug:

But, now that I posted a 2nd time, the thread probably will die. ;)

Most of the time I delete my posts because I figure I'm not really part of the popular crowd on here and no one cares what I have to say anyways.

In fact this thread may just die off now that I have replied, as I am notorious for killing threads. :tongue_smilie:

No way!! I'm the thread killer! hehehehe And besides you must be popular enough because I have a crap memory but I remember your name and avatar so you must be doing something right! :thumbup:

And now that I've posted this thread will officially die. Watch! 3-2-1-oblivion! :tongue_smilie:

:tongue_smilie:Whatever. You're just being self-conscious (like the rest of us...) And you could you not be popular, with Gollum as your avatar??

:grouphug:

But, now that I posted a 2nd time, the thread probably will die. ;)

He does boost my likeable-ness, doesn't he. :lol:

No way!! I'm the thread killer! hehehehe And besides you must be popular enough because I have a crap memory but I remember your name and avatar so you must be doing something right! :thumbup:

And now that I've posted this thread will officially die. Watch! 3-2-1-oblivion! :tongue_smilie:

:blushing: I just got my daily dose of self-esteem, thanks.

Edited by BramFam

:blushing: I just got my daily dose of self-esteem, thanks.

LOL You're welcome! I just can't believe that this thread is still here after I've posted in it! :) Maybe the curse has been lifted?? Dare I dream to hope?? Could it be possible???

Meh, Probably not! It will most likely die now.

LOL You're welcome! I just can't believe that this thread is still here after I've posted in it! :) Maybe the curse has been lifted?? Dare I dream to hope?? Could it be possible???

Meh, Probably not! It will most likely die now.

I just couldn't let you think you have the thread killer curse! ;)