Menu

Have to give a shout out to whoever mentioned jetpens.com

Mrs. Mungo, I think it was.

What a great site! Sadly the cute mini fountains ones are discontinued. The fountain pens are only $3 a piece and in neat colors. Yes, they are cheap plastic but it's been a great way to introduce my kids to writing with fountain pens. They press so hard when using pencil and I was loathe to let them use my Waterman pens.

Free shipping for $25 and orders are shipped quickly.

Jetpens

No, those are the ones that are to be discontinued. Get 'em now. My favorite color is already sold out forever.

How can you tell they are discontinued? I went ahead and ordered refills, but I don't see where it is listed that they are being discontinued.

ETA: Just curious, what is your favorite color? One dd's fave is wine red, and the other's is mandarin. We have several other colors. It makes cursive practice more entertaining. :)

I saw it mentioned on their FB page. I guess that means it really is true. :001_huh: We love those pens.

I don't check facebook, so thanks for mentioning this. Saw the note there - and yes, it does mean they won't have refills. I placed a large order this morning!