Menu

Herding Ducks...Small hobby farm.

Some of you have followed our journey starting a small hobby farm. Now that we have finished the projects and made so many good memories, it is time to move on. If you know anyone who may be interested in moving to the country in the Montgomery area, this may be a good fit.

http://herdingducks.blogspot.com/2011/03/herding-duckshome-for-sale.html

Camille

Wow, that is like my dream place!! Too bad we're down here in FL and have no plans of leaving the area (DH and I were born and raised here, all my family is here, DH has a great job, etc).

Can I ask what is prompting you guys to leave? It looks like you have such a wonderful place.

My husband is in the military and we have decided to stay in for a while longer. We are in love with the property but don't really have family or roots here. We decided to retire in AK, so many things weighed in toward the decision. It was a hard decision to make. We have so many memories here and we have grown so much as a family. I just hope the property will be a blessing to another family.

My husband is in the military and we have decided to stay in for a while longer. We are in love with the property but don't really have family or roots here. We decided to retire in AK, so many things weighed in toward the decision. It was a hard decision to make. We have so many memories here and we have grown so much as a family. I just hope the property will be a blessing to another family.

Talk about life changes. :D Wishing you well!

It makes me smile that you are in the process of winding your hobby farm down when I'm in the process of starting mine. I hope you find someone to buy yours very quickly. :grouphug:

Good luck with your new adventure, Jennifer. We really value our experience. It was a huge blessing.