Menu

Which website sells good quality 2X-3X woman's clothes?

Which website sells good quality 2X-3X woman's summer tops?

I am tired of buying cheap tops that only look good until they are washed - after washing they shrink up horribly or just do not look that same. I have a long waist and I need tunic length (32"-34") tops.

I would rather buy two nice expensive tops that will last many summers than 6 that will shrink up and look blah after washed.

Thanks!

Land's End is good, though not trendy. It's good for basics. Be sure to look at their size chart & measure yourself, or you might end up w/ something that doesn't fit. Shipping on exchanges/returns is free if you bring it to your local Sears.

I've come to that same conclusion about clothing, not just for me but for my entire family. I'm sick of things falling apart, fading, getting holes in the knees after only a few wears. I don't even bother with Old Navy anymore because of that. I do scour second-hand shops for good finds, though.

Which website sells good quality 2X-3X woman's summer tops?

I am tired of buying cheap tops that only look good until they are washed - after washing they shrink up horribly or just do not look that same. I have a long waist and I need tunic length (32"-34") tops.

I would rather buy two nice expensive tops that will last many summers than 6 that will shrink up and look blah after washed.

Thanks!

Making it Big. Expensive, but excellent quality. I just wish they made more stuff in their smallest size.

I personally like Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug for shirts. They are longer than cheaper stores and hold up to washing much better. Although, Even Walmart is upping their game these days. I got some really nice basic shirts from walmart which have held up really nice also.

Onestopplus.com is also a great site to compare items, and read reviews before you buy.

I don't know if they're as nice as what you want, but I like our CJ Banks. I think they now sell online. They have super-duper cute stuff and change out regularly. If you want to be a fashionista, boy do they have stuff to accommodate you. Jackets and skirts and things to layer and lots of different styles. :)

I was going to say Lane Bryant as well, BUT they are sooooo expensive. I was able to take advantage of a sale they did just after cmas. Otherwise, I find it hard to buy there, but I really love the jeans I have from there. They're holding up well!

Catherines.com

Look for the perfect price tops, or most anything by LizNMe. I prefer at least a 30 inch top myself and love most of the stuff Catherines has. They will list the length on the description of the top. Yes, there are many 32 and 34 inche length ones.

If you decided to keep shopping there, check out the clearance, there are some great tops on sale right now. Perfect price tops will not go on sale until they are on clearance, but if you sign up for their perks card, you will get a discount. You can shop online and have them sent to local store ( lane bryant is closer for me) and then you have to pay shipping.

I can't find any longer length tops at CJBAnks typically, but I do love their clothes. Lane Bryant is just starting to have longer tops, but I have a hard time finding ones I like, they are mostly too young or sleeveless for me.

Roamans, Woman Within, etc, have many, but the quality of the fabric is often poor. Not always tho.