Menu

WordWorld

Has anyone seen this show? We found it on Netflix, and my girls are addicted...ever since she started watching a few weeks ago, my oldest's phonics abilities have dramatically improved. Don't know if it is causation or correllation, but just wanted to put it out there.

Edited by tntgoodwin
dramatically, not drastically.

I can not remember how old J was when it came out but he is reading above grade level and was *addicted* to that show. I can say that he started sounding out words shortly after it came on. We LOVE it and I am bummed that at age 7.4yrs he is "too old for a baby show now Momma". It is SUCH a cute show!!!

*I* love this show. :lol: My kids do too. My two older kids both learned that s and h makes the "shhhh" sound from the "Sh-sh-shark!" episode. And the little song Frog sings to tell the difference between a "b" and a "d" is one I often hear my DD singing when she's doing her spelling and trying to remember how to write the right letter.

It's an awesome show!