Menu

The Office Proposal

They're perfect for each other. I hate that he's leaving the show. I just read that Will Farrell is taking his place, and I absolutely hate him as an actor. I think he stinks. Let's hope the writers give him better lines than his own...

:iagree:

Loved it! They are perfectly dorky together.

I don't care much for Will Ferrill, either. My kids tell me he's only signed on for four episodes?

That's what the website said. I kinda thought they were setting Todd Packer up to replace him, but now I'm thinking it could be Gabe.

I didn't like Will Ferrell either until I saw him in Stranger than fiction. He is wonderful in that !

Diane

:iagree:Only thing I've ever liked him in. I loved the "I brought you flours" bit :D

I have a hard time seeing Will Farrell as anything but an *ELF* character. :lol:

:lol:

I can't stand Ferrell, either. He irritates the heck out of me. I've never cared for 'The Office,' but DH watches it and so I sort of watch it by proxy. I can't name any of the characters other than Michael and Pam. And Dwayne. Anyway, I thought the proposal was beautiful. Much better than the one I got, that's for sure!