Menu

What are your favorite home decor stores?

I'm slowly trying to decorate the house, but we still have a lot of bare walls and empty shelves. We like Garden Ridge, TJ Maxx Home Goods, and Kirkland's. Are there any other reasonably priced stores out there?

Thanks!

I like Target because it is in my price range and usually has a lot of stuff I like.

I like Hobby Lobby when they have sales and clearance. Another favorite of mine is World Market.

http://www.worldmarket.com/home.jsp

Oooohhh! I love World Market.

Do you have an Old Time Pottery near you? I also love this store. They have a huge selection as well as great prices and variety. I decorated my entire living room, a large room with really high ceilings and an alcove, with things from OTP.

We have some wonderful consignment shops around here. I got an incredible deal on an oriental rug recently. In addition to the great prices, you can get quality items that are really unique.

For home decorating, this is my choice as well. I've found some really great stuff through consignment shops and thrift stores. You just have to know what you want (general idea, anyway) and not be on a timeline.

• 2 years later...