Menu

Oh my gosh this is too funny. Had to share. :)

Oh, that is too funny! Gotta send that one to dh--he'll die laughing. I guess that would be okay cuz Benny Hin could just raise him from the dead!

:rofl:

:smilielol5:

:lol::lol::lol:

too funny! (I woke up dh to see it!)

hehehehe I've seen it now like 15 times and each time I laugh so hard it brings tears to my eyes. :lol:

:smilielol5:

hehehehe I've seen it now like 15 times and each time I laugh so hard it brings tears to my eyes. :lol:

It does continue being funny, doesn't it? I'm proud of myself for controlling my urge to wake up ds the star wars fan. dh also found it funny even though I woke him up to see it...he was asleep on the couch and needed to wake up and go to bed anyway.

thanks for posting!

It does continue being funny, doesn't it? I'm proud of myself for controlling my urge to wake up ds the star wars fan. dh also found it funny even though I woke him up to see it...he was asleep on the couch and needed to wake up and go to bed anyway.

thanks for posting!

LOL You're very welcome. :)

I just wanted to add for back round if anyone is unfamiliar with Benny Hinn and his ministry. At his church people go forward to receive the Holy Spirit from Benny and when he touches them or waves his jacket at them they are "slain in the Spirit" and fall over. This video is sporting with that by giving him a light saber with which to slay his parishioners. :D

I just wanted to add for back round if anyone is unfamiliar with Benny Hinn and his ministry. At his church people go forward to receive the Holy Spirit from Benny and when he touches them or waves his jacket at them they are "slain in the Spirit" and fall over. This video is sporting with that by giving him a light saber with which to slay his parishioners. :D

Okay, once I read "light saber," I had to watch. That's hilarious! I need to share it with our dogs, Luke and Leia!:lol: